2021 Virtual Challenge
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2021 KCIBR Virtual Event. It was nice to see cyclists get out to enjoy a few rides in all kinds of weather.
There were 137 registrants from 5 countries (Italy, New South Wales and Germany). and many creative team names including ATCO Electric's 'Killer Watts', the Cycling Couch Potatoes, No Ifs and Sore Butts, and a group from Washington State with, 'We Miss You Canada!' We miss you too.
A huge thank you to our sponsors for their continued support:
- ATCO Electric - cash donation of $2500
- Icycle Sports generously donated merino wool cycling socks to each participant
- Kellet Communications - $1500 in-kind donation as web host
- Cadence Cycle - $500 cash donation and $500 in draw prizes
- Sports Experts, Air North and Chieftain Energy, Juneau Bike Doctor, Cycle Alaska and Sockeye Cycle for some wonderful draw prizes
We hope to see you next year in person for a more traditional race that we all love and enjoy. Keep riding and stay safe!