Mark your calendars, we are back!
Mark your calendars we are back
The Kluane to Chilkat International Bike Relay is hosting the 28th annual relay on Saturday, June 17, 2023. Ride as a soloist, or as part of a team. Let’s ride the pass, and celebrate summer together. Hope to see you in Haines Junction next June. More details to follow.
Join the Board of Directors!
The Kluane Chilkat International Bike Relay marks the spectacular peak/or beginning of summer. Days are long, and the alpine scenery on the Haines Highway is stunning. Many have taken part over 25 years, with fond memories of riding the passes, cheering teammates on, and celebrating in Haines. This event has thrived partly due to a committed, well-established board of directors who love cycling, are actively involved, and who deeply care about making this race a memorable and enjoyable experience for all.
Join us! We welcome new members who: Are interested in cycling, enjoy working on a team, want to be part of a great community and may have fresh ideas to bring to the table.
Serving on the board takes a little time, but not too much. Here’s what’s involved:
· One-hour monthly meetings beginning in early fall, ending in late June
· Communicating via email weekly or bi-weekly
· One fall weekend planning meeting (with yummy food)
· Option of joining a sub-committee for projects or specific tasks as needed
We’d love to hear from you. If you would like to join our Board of Directors, please email the board president, Rob Welton at email@example.com
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021Cancellation of 2022 Kluane to Chilkat International Bike Relay February 23, 2022 The Board of the Kluane to Chilkat International Bike Relay is sad to announce that the 2022 bike relay is postponed...Read more